Tuesday, November 6, 2007

‘Another List’

Was tagged by tygernity, so there you go babes...

Accent: Nigerian


Booze: Water…for three weeks now

Chore I Hate: Come to think of it, I don’t do any…gaaaawd!!!

Dogs/Cats: Neither, hate animals

Essential electronics: CD player… always need to hear something in the background

Favourite Perfume: pour femme by Bulgari

Gold/Silver: Can I have both?

Hometown: Jebz

Insomnia: it’s a disease…

Job title: Senior Associate

Kids: 2 handfuls

Living arrangements: My house na! abi…

Most admired trait: hey! You would think I did a boob job.

Number of sexual partners: all my life or now? Hehehe!!!

Overnight hospital stays: Yes.......child birth alone…ever

Phobia: that I’ll wake up some day and realise its been a dream…no no no o! That’s my husband’s

Quote: ‘it’s not over until I win’

Religion: Christianity

Siblings: 6 (1 brother, 4 sisters, 1 late)

Time I usually awake: About 4.30 a.m

Unusual talent: this strange ability to smell money 10 miles away…strange huh?

Vegetable I refuse to eat: olives

Worst habit: frantic worries about my family,… lost one before, don’t need to loose another.

X-rays: only when entering schools

4 comments:

Tyger said...

i love this post ... i swear.
Ye you did a boob job...

YOu live in that guy's nostril for so long his fears are becoming yours

You dont do any chore? - lucky bastard you!

Give me another post asap and stop hiding your lovely thoughts from the world

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

u have to update more frequently o!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Sagacité said...

guys, i am back.

sorry for this crappy style of mine. my new job resolution...blog more:) honestly i will work on it.