Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dreams

Ever really thought that dreams come true?

Dreams, not the images that fly in our heads when we sleep – no
But those knowings and desires we had when we were little about the various things we will do
as grown ups. Those ideas that just fly into our minds and either get us so excited and we just
can’t wait for tomorrow to come, yeah, those dreams. Those thoughts the creep in subtly and
just refuse to go.

I have done 31 years of living, and I have seen ideas practically walk out of papers to announce to you “I made it here!!!”, I have seen talks take form and thoughts filling voids. I have seen 5 thousands being fed from 5 loaves and two fishes, skinny long legs walking, graduating into brand new 2008 Toyota Camry. I have seen a ridiculed small boy grow up aspiring to lead a nation and yes I have seen some who have just never thought they could lack anything in life, and guess what, they never did.

I have often heard that life gives to you what you demand from it. In the same vane, I believe life takes from you, only what you let go. Hard talk, but true talk. After all is said and done, it is about what I choose to do, give, take, ask, see, and hear or whatever. It is about what I have allowed myself/ my mind to conceive. So again I ask, ever really thought dreams come true?
…Well, I think they do

I dream tomorrow will be absolutely magnificent, thanks to the great dreamers around me. To the DREAMERS!!!

1 comment:

Tyger said...

yeah baby
absolutely agree
life gives you what you demand of it... be a bulldog on the pant leg of life...

atta dreamer!

meet you at the top!