Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just Another Bad Habit

This is BAD! Very BAD!! It takes me a year or so to come up with something to write. It shows how poor I am at relationships…Self evaluation…*Pshew*


Actually, I think if I was a love affair, I’ll be a …


One night stand…olodo!


Anyhow, another bad habit pushed me here today, and I decided I will do better for myself, do something different, update my blog.


So the bad habit is that I have been reading these fantastic blogs for years now and never leave a comment. I just enjoy their companies, laugh at their jokes and hurt at their behalf when things aren’t so good. But never leave a word for them, again, a sign of my poor relationship skills.


I have spent quite a bit of time by myself this year, probably more than I have ever done in my entire life. This half year alone, I’ve spent time all by myself in Ghana, Kenya, India, Kaduna and Cross River (yet I am supposed to be a married woman with kids) and here I am thinking, I might as well just put it all together, confess openly on my blog, about the blogs have been keeping me company (in no particular order) in my moments of self discovery;

- Copido…Somehow I miss you terribly

- Mojisola…Keeping it real

- Tyger…beyond Italy, lies the Alps

- 36inchesofbrownlegs…the good/interesting old days

- Aloted…a woman of purpose

- Writefreak…thanks for sharing

In your more than little ways, you made for a fuller picture of life.

No comments: